Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The past few days


Porter loves to wait for some neighbor kids (Meg and Kate Murdock and Cooper Kirry) to walk by on their way to school.  This particular morning he was a few minutes late, but he patiently sat out there waiting.  So sad that he missed them, but super cute that he pulled up a seat and just waited.


Here's our little bubba.


The other night David took Porter down to play kickball with some friends.  Porter came back with a lacrosse stick and ball to test out his skills.  I knew Aunt Ash would be proud.


The weather has been pretty nice lately.  Not too hot, so perfect for spending time outside.  I have a similiar picture of Porter around this same age chilling in this chair.




Jonas found a new place to get in to.  Now I know why the shelf won't stay up.... he weighs a little more than it was meant to hold.


Enjoying our Sunday morning.  I don't love church at 1pm, but this particular Sunday we got in a walk and some play time before Jonas took his nap.


Jonas loves this little bus.  He actually is learning letters and letter sounds.




David pulled up his chair to sit down and then Jonas went and pulled up the other one so he could sit right by him.  They had a little chat and played a little "I Spy".  Jonas was really mad when I made him come in and get his diaper changed.


Stop growing up Jonas!  He pulled out Porter's underwear and was so proud to put on a pair.  Of course David says, "Should we potty train him?".  NO!  I don't think he's even close.  He just thinks the underwear are cool.


Every Tuesday morning we try to go to the story time at the library.  The head librarian, Paul, is fabulous and Porter loves it.  Jonas only half pays attention.  Porter will walk right up to the front and sit right in front of the librarians.  It is such a great program and I'm glad we can participate.  Here's Porter at the end of story time today playing with the parachute.  Notice he is right next to the librarian?  This is where he always is.  I am so grateful that he is eager to learn and participate.  He is not shy at all.



These two enjoying a cool, drizzly afternoon coloring and painting with water colors.  Porter's painting expanded from the paper to his body.  He decided he wanted me to help recreate the Hulk from Halloween past.

No comments: