Monday, May 16, 2016

Random Pics (2/29-3/10)

We have had a streak of warm weather.  It's sent us outside to enjoy since it might not stick around.  Jonas has become a lover of the outdoors just like Porter.  He will go get me his shoes when I say we're going out.  He'll wait at the door longingly.  And if by chance we are only going outside to get in the car, he arches his body in protest.  He loves the swing just like Porter and there is often a fight over who gets to swing in the blue swing.  I generally have to set a timer for each persons turn and without fail, when one child is being removed from the swing so the other gets a chance, there is more back arching and thrashing.  I might have to invest in another swing:).
Jonas has also been working on his batting.  He is really good and putting the ball on the t-ball stand and trying to hit it.  He hits it well if I'm helping and taps it off if he does it himself.  He loves balls, so I'm pretty sure he'll have lots of fun and practice.

Lego playing in his undies.

Sometimes I manage to get the kids off the blue swing and onto this swing so the fighting and/or crying will stop.  Porter just doesn't like that he can't go as high or fast when he's swinging with Jonas.


Conner and Olivia came over to play.  I love watching these kids zoom around.

Jonas has started to get into the play dough action.  As long as I keep it out of his mouth, he has fun just like his brother.

The coveted blue swing.

And I've attempted to let them swing together, but it doesn't completely work.

We love picnics outside.   Less clean up inside:).


The zoo.  

Our big eater.



Visiting dad at work when he was on call.  Porter walked in the room and said, "This room is so fancy."  You would have thought it was the coolest place to be.  I guess to a 3 year old a room with a bed, tv, desk and old school phone is pretty awesome.  Porter wanted to stay for a sleep night over.


I took the boys to the library for story time and then Porter always likes to pick out books afterwards.  I thought his pick this week was amusing.


We decided to take Porter to the hair salon for a haircut to see if they could do a better job with his funky hair... they couldn't.  We'll save the money and have David do it.


Jonas loves bath time.  Porter and him can play together in the bath just until Porter's inner energy is about to explode.

Porter's buddy Harvey came over to play.





















Testing out his ability on the scooter.

Story time with Dad..."Goodnight Gorilla".  It continues to be a favorite at our house.









No comments: