Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Change of heart
Today David and I had a talk that really upset me. David was kind to let me go to the temple. I needed to go. So I quickly got ready and headed out. I really wanted to do an endowment session, but when I got to the temple I had missed the cut off for the next session. I was really bummed. I wanted to watch and learn about marriage. Since I was already emotional from our talk, I was on the verge of tears and quickly ducked into the women's locker room. I decided to do initiatories. Still bummed, I got changed and sat down to wait. While waiting, I picked up the scriptures and just read. There was nothing particular I read, but my feelings of frustration and disappointment were washed away and I enjoyed just being in the temple, enjoying the peace and solitude there. I could listen again to the words of the initiatory and remember the promises I am given. I needed to be at the temple today. Thank you David for knowing that and being willing to put your needs and all the work you needed to do aside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment