Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mother’s Day... Kind of (5/8/19)

David works this Mother’s Day, so he’s been doing a few things leading up to the actual day to make up for it.  Yesterday he sent me out for a few hours to do whatever I wanted all alone!  I shopped for maternity swimsuits and workout clothes, then I went to the gym.
Today Mason opened every single present David got for me.  He cut open he bags of candy and was playing with he salad tongs.  When he came out with the bag of M&M’s he said, “I got the black scissors and opened the present.”
Tonight we hung outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather while the kids and Ollie ran around playing.  Porter was gone for a bit hiking H rock with the Kirry’s, so he missed some of the Mother’s Day celebration of Crumbl Cookies.  We did not tell him or I’m sure there would have been a riot!

No comments: