Jonas and Mason help me load up to take things to DI. They are both great helpers and loved getting to load stuff onto the DI truck. Mason is recovering from being sick, So he snuggled up next to me and took a nap. Then Jonas came up to me later in the afternoon and said he just wanted some alone time and he laid it down with a blanket in the living room and took a nap also. I’m assuming he must be getting a little sick too.
When Porter came home Mason and him joined me outside organizing the loft above the garage. I’ve been meaning to do this but was waiting to see what we were going to do with the space. I realized I better do it sooner than later because I won’t be able to bend over much longer and it’s only going to get hotter up there.
It feels good to get rid of stuff and to start organizing things. We still have a long ways to go.
Porter had soccer pictures tonight and we had a little bit of a conflict trying to get him into a soccer uniform. He said he was not wearing cleats and he doesn’t like his soccer shorts. So, the compromise was that he wore jeans with his soccer shirt over his sweatshirt and his vans shoes. I give up on fighting him over things like this. Then on the way to pictures he was saying how he did not like how they made him pose. He complained that they made him put his hands on his hips and his foot on the ball. So when it was time for his individual shot and that is exactly how they post him I could not help but laugh out loud. He was pretty upset in the photo.
Then all the boys and I got to play on the playground and it is fun to watch them explore and Mason and Jonas get more brave at climbing higher on things. Mason would say. “Do you see me Mom?”
If it wasn’t so cold I would’ve stayed longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment