Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family

After our trip to Lake Powell we visited family and friends in Utah. We saw my sister Ashley down in Provo as well as David's friend, Rob and his wife Jamie. Then of course we had to head up to Pleasantview to hang out with my brother's family. Remember how much I love seeing my nieces and nephews?!
Jackson turned 5 while we were there, so we got to celebrate.



We went out for lunch at Sonora Grill.


I guess food tastes better when your shades are on.

Then we finished up with some ice cream at this super cute old school ice cream shop. Not sure why, but I have been on a licorice ice cream kick ever since I tried it at Seaside Beach. Sophie wanted to try it. Not so surprising, but her and Jackson were not fans.


On our way out of town we met David's brother, Clint, downtown. We toured the conference center and temple square.



David and Clint

No comments: