The last day that Karsten and Theron were in town we headed to the beach and it might have been the most perfect day ever to be on the Oregon coast. Karsten loved running into the ocean and drawing pirate pictures in the sand. He must have talked about pirates all day and informed me that he would like to grow his hair long like a pirate (Thank you Captain Jack Sparrow).
There was only one problem during our trip to Seaside, my favorite salt water taffy store was closed for a wedding. I guess that's what you get for visiting a small town. The whole place shuts down when one of their own gets married :).
Next we headed to Fort Clatsop, the final stop on the Lewis and Clark Expedition. After visiting sites like this I wish I had paid more attention during history class. I was either too busy googling over my history teaching or chatting to the kid next to me to pay attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment