Friday, September 24, 2010

Lake Powell

Last week we met up with David's mission companion, Dave and his wife Linsey, at Lake Powell for a long weekend on their houseboat. It was my first trip to Lake Powell and hopefully not my last. It was so beautiful and the group was a blast. It has been a long time since I have laughed that hard for multiple days in a row.


David and I at Hole in the Rock






Shanna, Mindy, Linsey and I


David's companion skiing. I just loved these pictures so I included them and I don't have any good ones of us wakeboarding or surfing.


Dave wakeboarding.

David was our official history guide through Lake Powell.






I loved the reflections that the cliffs made in the water. Some of my pics literally looked like I had taken the picture upside down.


Rainbow Bridge
Mindy, Cam, Shanna, Cody, Linsey, Dave, David and I



On our way back from the trip a tire blew off the boat trailer. While the guys were getting scavenging the small town of Green River to find the parts they needed, we entertained ourselves on the side of the road with a game of dominoes.

This trip actually made David wish he were done with training so that he had more time to play.
Thanks Linsey and Dave!

No comments: