Brooksie is getting so big. During his 8 month he finally started crawling like a pro. He has his two front bottom teeth. He gets on his knees and has also started pulling up to a standing position.
Stats:
Ht 27.24" (69.2 cm)
Wt 8085 g (17 lb 13.2 oz)
HC 44.8 cm (17.64")
BMI 16.88 kg/m²
Brooks still wakes up several times a night and is taking two naps. He loves when his brothers play with him and make him laugh. He does not snuggle a lot unless he's actually fallen asleep. Boo.
He loves to eat. We blend up whatever we're having for dinner and feed it to him. He eats oatmeal for breakfast and generally I brake up a PB&J sandwich for lunch. He does not like jarred baby food at all.
When Brooks and I play outside, he loves playing in the grass and there are these little helicopter leaves that fall from the tree in our front yard. He loves to put these in his mouth.
He's in the phase where I'm his favorite and he'll play by himself, but he also loves to find out where I am. I love his bright blue eyes and his big gummy smile. He loves dancing when music comes on and he loves to be tickled. He laughs and laughs.


No comments:
Post a Comment