Friday, June 5, 2020

Porter's Last Official Day of First Grade at Beacon Heights (6/2/2020)










For Porter's last day of 1st grade, the school did a social distancing drive through.   They had signs up and a few locations where the kids could stop have take a photo.  We ran into Ms. Gianelo there and Porter was able to get a picture with her. After the drive through I took the boys to get donuts at Duncan Donuts.  I can't ever persuade them to get donuts somewhere better.  It's alright, they like the pink frosted donuts with sprinkles.  
I can't believe Porter is already heading to 2nd grade!  Next year we are sending him to Whittier for the ELP program.  We thought a lot about this and decided that we'll try it for a year and see how it goes.  Jonas will be starting Kindergarten at Beacon Heights.  
It'll be interesting to see what happens next year.  I'm pretty sure school will not look the traditional way.


No comments: