Sunday, May 31, 2015
The climb (5/30)
I went for a run this past week with a friend. She has been pushing my limits and making me stronger as a runner. The other week she took me out for 10 miles. I had just done 9 the weekend before, but I haven't run that far since before Porter was born. Part of our run included 3 1/2 miles up Emigration Canyon and then back down. I felt pretty good the whole run and our overall pace was 9.02. Well this week the run wasn't as long, but we did 6 miles up Emigration to the start of the start of the switch backs and then back down about 2 1/2 miles. What a sense of accomplishment. I am feeling strong and know that as I push my body and am diligent in my training I can do better and better. Running outside rather than at the gym has been amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment