Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day

I was blessed with a mom I loved to spend time with.  I never went through that period when I disliked my parents.  I always enjoyed them and still do.  My mom can make me laugh till I cry and she is a friend to all.  I hope I can be like that too.

My greatest joy is being a mom. I love my boys.  I hope they always want to hang out with me too.




Gayle had us over for dinner and it was so nice to just hang out and relax.  Ash came up too.

I taught my first Relief society lesson on "The Power of the Word".  It was great studying and preparing for the lesson and it started out good, but then I felt like I stumbled and disconnected.  It was frustrating.  I need to focus on becoming a better teacher by being close to the spirit.

No comments: