Thursday, January 22, 2015

Miss him already

David took Porter to AZ for a trip to give me a break and to take advantage of the last time Porter can fly free.  I was sad all day thinking about him leaving and I miss him so much.  The house is way too quiet.



Just playing with stickers.


Porter teaching Jonas about animals during tummy time.  Jonas is going to know A LOT of stuff because of his big brother.


Figured out how to keep his own pacifier in.  He is smart and strong just like his older brother.  During tummy time he can lift up his head and turned it from left to right.


Testing out his old car seat... Yep, still too big.

Some of my favorite Porter sayings and some regulars:
Don't like it.
Porter do it.
No way.
Handle off.  (In reference to the handle on his bedroom door if he comes out when it's bedtime or nap time.)
Snuggle momma.
Baby Jonas.
Gross. (He may have learned that from me.)
Move it.
Hold you. (When he wants you to hold him).
Play trucks.
Play play dough.
Color. (Pronounced: culer)
Not sorry.  (this is a new one.)
Play.... (insert name of person he wants to play with him)
Happens.
Secret.

I'll add more as I think of them.  For now I'm exhausted.

No comments: