Sweet baby Jonas is one month today. How time flies! He loves to be snuggled and sleeps the best next to me. This will have to change, but for now I need my sleep:). He tolerates tummy time pretty well and can lift his head and turn it side to side. He is very alert when he's awake and is growing like a champ. I think he'll be out of newborn clothes soon. His cephalahematoma is pretty much gone, so his head looks round! I am pretty sure he smiles and flashes his right sided dimple.
He is a gassy baby, but fortunately his bowels are not nearly as active as Porter's were. I remember Porter peeing and pooping out ALL the time. And having accidents when he was getting changed. My his rarely ever happens with Jonas which means way less laundry!!!
Jonas is a much quicker eater than Porter. He is generally done nursing in 15-20 min. He will take a bottle and a pacifier sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment