| For David's 37th Birthday dinner we went to Marrakesh. For the past 7 years of our marriage I have heard about this restaurant and I am so happy that we were able to celebrate there together. The experience begins when you arrive at the entrance down this little alley. (In the past, there wasn't even a sign advertising.) You knock on a locked door, they let you enter into this quaint little restaurant with small round tables and pillows galore. You are then served a 6 course authentic Moroccan meal. I think we ate David's birth year in pounds. Everything was so delicious. |
| Marrakesh Bill. |
The next day David and I headed out to see the Philadelphia Museum of Fine Arts and the Rodin Museum before David had to start interviews.
| Me and a Knight. |
| David in front of one of the Asian Exhibits. |
| Me and Rocky. |
| This is how David would take Rocky out. |
| View of Philadelphia from the top of the museum steps. |
| Rocky's footprints at the top of the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Fine Arts. Me attempting my "Rocky" run up the steps of the museum. Too bad I was humming the wrong music! |
| David and "The Thinker" at the Rodin Museum. It is only appropriate that David would get a picture taken here since he might be the ultimate thinker. |
No comments:
Post a Comment