Wednesday, April 19, 2023

12/15/22

Jonas had a basketball game and he was wondering if he should wear a shirt under his jersey. He showed me that if he didn’t then you could see his arm muscles:).

Today is Mason’s last night as a 5 year old!  We made Cinnamon Sugar muffins tonight because that’s what he wants for breakfast tomorrow.  I love him.  He is getting so much better and more confident at reading. I always love this stage where they are figuring it out. It’s so exciting and liberating to realize you can sound out words.
Mason still loves to just play, help and snuggle.  He is getting really good at basketball.  For a kindergartener he’s fantastic.  During his games he always scores and he’s really good at dribbling.  You can tell he’s played and practiced. 

Brooks and I went to the Gingerbread Jamboree story time today and it was a lot of fun.  Brooks got to chase the gingerbread man.  He loved that!

 

No comments: