I took a few photos of the before so I could remember some of our decorations.
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Ward Halloween Party
One of my callings at church is the Activity Chair. My first party was the Ward Halloween Party. It's a pretty big deal because every household in our neighborhood is invited. We put fliers at every home. Well, we had it catered by Oscar (he gave us a really good deal), a real chef. The food was delicious, Chicken Alfredo and Spaghetti with Red Sauce. There were a lot of people and even more food. There were so many people we had to forgo the planned activities because people were still getting food. I think everyone had fun and then of course the kids enjoyed trunk or treating.
I took a few photos of the before so I could remember some of our decorations.
I took a few photos of the before so I could remember some of our decorations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment