Sunday, November 15, 2015
No never, I don't want it, take it away... (10/27)
Porter is in this phase where if he doesn't get his way immediately he is telling us to take it away, throw it away, he never wants it, take You Tube off your phone, give it to so and so, blah blah blah. David and I think it's pretty humorous because he is so dramatic. Well the other day he wanted an ice cream sandwich and I said 'no'. He went into his normal tirade of, "Throw it away, I never want it again, etc etc." He then marched himself outside and threw it away in the trash can. David and I were able to capture him in the act. And, then after he throws the item away, in this case the ice cream cone, he of course changes his mind and wants it back. Too bad for him, but I did not let him climb in the trash can after it. Hopefully that will teach him a lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment