We decided to head out for a hike while the weather is still nice. And we were so glad we did. We went up Millcreek Canyon and hiked part of Desolation Trail. Porter ran/hiked/explored the entire time. He was so excited to hike the mountain and literally jabbered the whole time. I had a few panic attacks invisioning him running and tripping. David reminded me that his center of gravity is low, so he wouldn't fall that far, but still. At some points the trail wasn't very wide. It was so fun to be there and listen to that sweet boy as he loved every minute of the hike. He'd say, "I'm running up the mountain!" He didn't want to turn back when it was time. But on the way back down he "hid" from David. This entailed him walking with his eyes closed, holding my hand. I guess he really trusts me!
Jonas also had a blast. He just cooed and giggled in David's ear.
It was a wonderful morning with our sweet family. The leaves have started to change colors and it was just beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment