Friday before everyone got here and there was a break in the rain, we headed outside.
Keara and Ashley came up for the weekend. It is so nice to have extra hands, especially because David didn't feel well.
I love conference and I love that I can go back and watch/read and re-read all the conference talks when I get a quiet moment by myself. Watching with a baby and a toddler is a little distracting. But, we do it and I hope something sinks in and their spirits are touched.
I loved the talk by Elder Holland about mothers. It reminded me of my responsibility and the influence I can and do have in the lives of these precious souls entrusted to my care.
I also noticed a few talks spoke on the sacrament prayer, the promises we make and the promise made to us. We promise to always remember our Savior. How can I do this?
And we are challenged to ponderize the scriptures so that our thoughts are up lifted and filled with higher thoughts.
There were a few questions on had on my heart while I prepared for conference and some of them were answered.
As a wife, speak up, be an equal partner.
As a mother, take moments to teach. Don't complain.
On how to love others, see them as someone child.
The work station. Unfortunately Porter was not planted here working quietly the whole time, but it served as a pit stop between his busyness. And it was a great place for Jonas to work on pulling himself up and standing.
And our walks to get out the wiggles.










No comments:
Post a Comment