Friday, March 20, 2015

Shenanigans and Lephrechans

While I feed Jonas, it's wise to find something that will keep Porter occupied.  I decided that he could watch these construction truck videos on you tube only during feedings.  This keeps him out of trouble.  Well, he had gotten mad and thrown my phone, so he lost the privilege.  Unfortunately I got punished too.  Feeding Jonas takes only 10-15 min.  A lot can happen during that time.  Here is just one example of mischief and this picture was after cleaning up some of it!


The weather has been so nice, so we've been spending lots of time outside.  Porter found the perfect place to play trucks.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Porter loved the green milk and small green pancakes the lephrachan left.

We headed to the zoo first thing in the morning.  It was quiet and warm.  I had so much fun with the boys.  

Love this sweet boy! 

And this one.

Gayle brought us HUGE pieces of pie.  Porter got himself a large spoonful of pie and said, "Porter eat the big one."  Just like his mom, except I don't refer to myself in third person:).

The other night David had ward correlation meeting at our house.  Porter would not stay in his room for bed and I was hesitant to lock and close his door for fear that everyone would think he was being tortured.  The missionaries gave him a booklet and he finally went to sleep in our bed holding it.  

This little guy is pure joy.  I love his snuggles, his tender smiles and babbling.    So glad he is a part of our family.









No comments: