Thursday, February 19, 2015

Today happenings

This morning David could tell I wasn't doing great and he let me go to the gym to run.  I need that release to keep me sane.  I was so grateful for David!

Today was beautiful so the boys and I took advantage of the nice weather to head to the zoo.



Porter loved it as always.

This evening Aunt Ash came up and Uncke Kenny was in town so they both came to dinner.  It was fun to see them and Porter was in heaven.



This is Porter getting tools to help the guy working on our gate.

David was so thoughtful and had cupcakes for my birthday and they sang to me.  Porter had to have candles in his cake to blow out and he did it a few times.  He's getting pretty good at blowing them out.


Porter sang, "Praise to the Man".  Pretty much the whole first verse and chorus.  David has been singing it to him for months.  Looks like he's been listening.

Porter sayings:
Happens
No




No comments: