I love Halloween and it's not just because I love candy. I love seeing the costumes and feeling the excitement of the kids. This year Porter was old enough the kind of appreciate it and going trick or treating with him was soon cute. He would walk up to the door, knock and peek in the door with his sweet little hulk face until someone came. He would sometimes say "trick or treat", but he would always say, "tank you" with the sweetest voice. One lady said she wanted to take him in to live with her.
Our friend Gayle came over for dinner and to head out with us.
Enjoying the loot with Dad. He did a good job of sharing.
Earlier today we met up with friends at The Little Gym to test it out. For some reason Porter literally cried for the first 30 min and just wanted me to hold him. It was bizarre. He must have been afraid I was going to leave him. At the end he started to have fun and play and run around. Too bad he missed out on all the fun he could have had.
No comments:
Post a Comment