Porter has:
Practiced hiding:
Spent time with grandparents:
Helped mow the lawn:
Practiced wearing underwear (this has been a daily occurrence lately):
And played, played and played:
The weather has been fabulous. We are enjoying being outside until we can't be as much.
David has most of the recent pics on his phone, so hopefully I'll get some more up on the blog.
One quick story:
Tonight Porter got in trouble before bed, so he had to go to bed without reading a book. I of course gave in and still sang to him, but I told him I got to pick the song. He is very opinionated about the songs I sing:). I picked "Choose the Right", hoping he'd learn a little something from the words. About halfway through he plugged his ears and sat there smiling at me.... Who taught him this??? It's not the first time he's done it either.







No comments:
Post a Comment