Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fellows Retreat

Once a year David and his co-fellows have a retreat for a day. It is probably one of the only times when all of the fellows can get together. First they started out with a breakfast meeting and then headed to the bowling alley. Porter and I joined them for bowling so David could show off Porter. All of his co-fellows were so sweet and they LOVED Porter. But, really, how could blame them. Later that night the fellows headed out for a fancy dinner on the department. I think they spend over $3000, so I guess you can imagine how nice it is :).

Now during our bowling adventure, I'm not going to lie, I was incredible.  You would have thought I bowled on a league.  I stepped in there and first throw was a strike.  David's co-fellows were laughing at me.  Photos of that to come...


Most of the gang.  Some of them could only stay for breakfast since they had been up the night before working.

Erin loving Porter.  Doesn't she look like a natural?

Enid loving Porter.

Ryan and Dan.

Peggy and David.



No comments: