Sunday, December 22, 2019

Porter and Siri (6/9/18)

Today Porter was using my phone and asking Siri how to make a girl like him. He had a few hits show up on the screen and asked me if I could open my phone and read them to him.  I open my phone and found this site wikiHow with 10 ways to make a girl like you. The first one said, “Have your own life.”  Porter asked me to explain what that meant and as I’m explaining it to him, he says, “That’s where I went wrong.”  Apparently he was a little too attached to Caitlyn and he feels that might be why she doesn’t like him the same way.  He was too eager to do what she wanted to do.  We went through a few of the other items including being neat, a.k.a. having good hygiene, which he thinks he’s doing pretty good at and being a friend and smiling and making eye contact.  He will definitely remember the things we talked about, and I’m sure he’ll implement them throughout his life :).

No comments: