Monday, January 8, 2018

Single's FHE (1/8/18)

Tonight was the Single's FHE for our ward.  It's held at the Gygi's home and we were invited as the guests.  We joined them for dinner and then we prepared a lesson and presented it.  It was a great evening socializing with people we generally don't get to and sharing a sweet message with them about being like Jesus and loving one another.  Bro. Gygi pointed out a picture of Jesus over the fireplace.  He asked if Porter had noticed it and Porter said, "Yes, I've been looking at it this whole time." 
All the boys were very well behaved.  They ate good dinners and played with toys.  Porter was a gentleman and offered to help Sis. Gygi.  He put out silverware for the dessert.  I'm sure seeing the dessert was an incentive to help.  I was proud of all them  Porter even said two Articles of Faith at the beginning of FHE. 
And the boys must have felt extremely comfortable because both Jonas and Porter pooped there:).

No comments: