We decided to try out the petting zoo at Gardner Village. I'll be honest, I was underwhelmed and unimpressed, especially for $5/kid. The boys enjoyed it for the whole 20 min or so. It was super dirty, small and seemed really unorganized. At least the boys didn't notice. On the other hand, Gardner's Village was cute and quaint. It was decorated for Halloween and it was fun to walk around there.
They had a witch scavenger hunt you could do for a $0.50 cookie at the bakery. We started it, but we'd already been there for over and hour and I don't think Jonas was into it, so we just bought a cookie to share.
The pig. Porter got special treatment to pet him once the farmer showed up.
And swinging together later in the day. Jonas wanted to hold Porter's hand. Sometimes they are so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment