Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Anatomy Ultrasound and Reveal (7/26/16)

Today was the day to find out if our suspicions about a girl were right.  Our baby was not shy and made it extremely clear that boys are what we produce!  Porter was disappointed that we saw a "penis".  I was a little sad, but not too sad.  I guess the changes I felt this pregnancy are just because I'm getting old:).  The scan took a long time since out sonographer was new, but Ashley came along and was able to entertain the boys out of the room at times. For the most part I think they did extremely well. Jonas spent much of it sitting next to me holding my hand.  He must have been worried about me:).

On the way to the appt, Porter stopped to read while we were on the elevator.  We went from floor 1 to floor 2.   Not sure how much reading he got done.



No comments: