Sunday, April 17, 2016

Past few days (4/15-4/16)

Porter got some new nerf paddles that he uses as his crossing guard paddles.  He yells, "Stop!", at cars as we are crossing the street.  Jonas mimics him, throws up his hands and yells, "Stop!".  


This was a walk to the Art Festival at Beacon.  First time going in the boys' future school.  It is super nice and got us excited.

I checked on this boy multiple times one morning because I'd brought him in my room around 5:45 am hoping to get him to go back to sleep, although it has never happened in the past, but it was different.  He fell right back to sleep and slept until 8:30!  I almost didn't know what to do with myself.

David and I had a date to a sushi making class at Rice Basil in Holladay.  It was so fun!  And yummy.  We made a shrimp tempura roll, Salmon nigiri, and a citrus roll.  It made me crave sushi.


On our walk yesterday I looked up at the mountains.  I love seeing these everyday. They are beautiful.


We got to FaceTime Mimi and Papa.  I love that because of technology my kids can know their grandparents even though we live far.




No comments: