The weather was great today, so we played at the park after David and Porter took a bike ride. Jonas loved the park. We haven't gone as much this winter since its been so cold and snowy, but it was a great day to be out.
Then this afternoon we went to Gayle's for swimming and my birthday dinner. Gayle made a delicious pasta with shrimp and a strawberry cake with cream cheese, white chocolate frosting. Yum! The boys decorated it to look like Mickey Mouse.
Then Porter stayed to have a sleep night over with Gayle and he watched Star Wars. I'm pretty sure he was more entertaining than the movie. He reminds me of when I was little and would jump around in front of the tv when I'd get excited.
Mickey Mouse. Porter had told Gayle he wanted a Mickey cake, so of course she bought all the stuff.
Blowing out the candles with my sweet boys.
Porter watching Star Wars with his light saber. He was fighting the bad guys right along with the movie. Seriously, there was lots of jumping around and light saber waving. It was pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment