Porter is a boy through and through. He loves climbing all things at the park and is often found following an older girl around that has caught his fancy.
Jonas is on the move. It's not the typical crawling method, but he's now able to scoot on his bottom with one leg out and pulling with his hands. It works for him. Maybe he'll never crawl the conventional way and he'll just start walking. He has started to pull himself up on stuff. I was taking a shower and he pulled himself up next to the tub.
Taking off down the street with his new plasma car. I'm just waiting for his first wreck.
Caught Jonas red handed. Porter handed off his Apple to Jonas while we were driving. Jonas loved it and was not happy when I took it away.
And I'm not quite sure why Porter was crying this time:).
One on one time with this sweetie. He must be teething. He liked the corner of the table.
And he liked pounding the table. Now I have the sweetest hand prints all over the glass.
They are ready to roll. Just imagine these two when they can drive. Yikes!
Porter just got new toys from Gayle tonight and he had to tuck them in for bed. And he prayed for them and about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment