Sunday, August 23, 2015

Family and Friends

This summer has been great! We have been blessed to have so many visitors. This past week my college roommate, Erica, came into town.  I last saw her when I was pregnant with Porter.  The little boys and I met up with her at The Gateway splash pad.  I got to meet her two kiddos too.  There was also a bday party for Erica at Sugar House park that we stopped by for.



Then David's Aunt Wendy came to town with her kids. We had them over for dinner and another night met up with them and two of David's cousins, Garrett Tryon and James Hoffman, and their families at Sugar House Park.





I went to Sugar House park 4 different times this week!  Once for a warm up run before a track workout with Adrianne and Dan, once for play group and then other times I already listed. That's almost as many times as I've been there since we moved here:). Thank goodness it's so close.


No comments: