Monday, September 8, 2014

Pool dates, mowing and handsomeness

I watched our friends girl Emma Jane a couple days last week. She is adorable and her and Porter are two fair skinned, blue-eyed blondes.  And she will tell Porter "no".  So funny!

Gayle came to play on a short work day. 


Ilena sent Porter a new baby animal book that he loves.

David tested out a new mowing method. He may never be able to mow without Porter again.  Porter felt pretty cool to be involved in the action and wanted  "more" when it was all over.


Dad got Porter dressed for church and he was so excited to show me how handsome he looked.  This was the first time he really cared what he was wearing.


24 1/2 weeks pregnant.  Getting big:).  Sometimes the side shot makes me feel a little better about how huge I am feeling.  I'm pretty sure I must carry some part of the baby in my butt and boobs.




No comments: