Porter has turned into a little stinker at mealtimes. He will eat, but as soon as he decides he's done he starts throwing food. The first time he did it I tried so hard not to laugh, but it was pretty funny. I would bend over to clean stuff up off the floor and then I'd get hit in the head or back with food. Most likely I am partly to blame for this continued behavior since I initially laughed. Porter laughs now whenever he does it. It makes for a super messy cleanup.
We took a little dip in the pool today. Porter thinks he doesn't need me so its becoming a little struggle. I'm glad he likes to do so much on his own, but how do I teach him that somethings he still needs our help?
He has upped his weight to 2lbs. I guess those 1 lb weights were just too light.
No comments:
Post a Comment