So we cleaned him up and everything else. He was extremely fascinated by the band aid.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Trail of blood
While I was taking a shower, David brought Porter into the bathroom so he could leave for work. I didn't do my normal review of the bathroom to make sure there was nothing out he could hurt himself on. Well, sure enough it was really quiet, so I peaked out of the shower to find Porter with David's razor in his mouth. It was quickly removed and he seemed fine. When I got out of the shower I noticed a trail of blood...on the floor, the toilet, the toilet paper roll, etc. Every place little Porter could reach. At first I thought he must have cut his tongue, but after close inspection I found a cut on his thumb. He is one tough little boy. He wasn't crying or anything. He was just playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment