My little sister Ash flew in for a week and it was so nice to have her here. She even let Porter sleep in her room (aka the family room) and would cuddle him at night if he cried until he fell asleep so that I could go to sleep. She helped clean, cook and even helped me plan and throw a baby shower. David and I agreed that we might have to take her on all of our vacations. She was fabulous! Porter loved snuggling her and taking naps on her lap. He can't wait to live closer to her in just a few months. I think he knows she will spoil him like she does all her nieces and nephews.
While she was here we decided to show her a bit of the NE, so we took a mini trip to Newport, RI. David and I wanted to see a few more mansions before we left the East coast. We stayed at the Hilton on Goat's Island and enjoyed the beautiful ocean views with the snow falling. Porter was so good the entire trip. Best baby ever.
Amber, Jon and Suvi came to visit too and we all toured downtown Boston. Porter enjoyed playing tour guide and he got to see a few new things himself. He also loved his cousin Suvi. She is the sweetest little girl and has the most precious voice.
We are sad to leave the NE and the Troutman's. Hopefully we can see them one more time before we do.
| Porter and I in front of The Marble House. This might have been my favorite of all. |
| David, Porter and Ashley in front of Rosecliff. |
![]() |
| The Cliffwalk |
| Chateau-Sur-Mer |
![]() |
| The view from our hotel on Goat's Island. |
| Porter got his first sink bath. He did not love it. |
| Porter and Aunt Ash bonding. |
| Porter showing how he can "Get your nose". |
![]() |
| Suvi and Ash love each other THIS MUCH. |
![]() |
| Baby Porter is lucky to have such a sweet cousin and a fun Aunt (black eyes and all). |
![]() |
| Suvi wanted to help feed Porter. She was such a helper. |
| I wanted to take Suvi out for a treat, so we went to the party store by our house. I LOVE it. It is so fun just to walk around. |
| Suvi picked out a pink frosted cupcake and you can tell she is excited to dive in. |
![]() |
| It was that good. |
| I couldn't help myself. I had to pick out a treat for me too. Big Bird. Really I just wanted this one because it had the most frosting. |
![]() |
| Porter had several naps on Ash's lap just like this. |
| Porter's first trip to Boston Commons and the Freedom Trail. |
| While we were visiting King's Chapel, there were some musicians practicing. Suvi could not take her eyes off of them. She was enthralled. |
![]() |
| The Troutman's. Thanks for visiting! |








No comments:
Post a Comment