| At the hospital. |
| Trying out my carseat for the first time before leaving the hospital. I am not a fan, but it has gotten better. |
| Relaxing. This a good shot of how skinny I was. I am drowning in size 1 diapers. And, check out my LONG, SKINNY feet. |
| Dad had me sunbathe in front of the window for the first few days I got home because I was a little jaundice. |
| Mom and me. Mom has spent more days in the past two weeks wearing this robe then she has her entire time owning it. |
| Sleeping in my bed. I actually prefer the carseat, but mom and dad are still trying to get me used to the bed. |
| Mimi and me. Mimi came and loved me and took care of mom so she didn't have to cook or clean. Thanks Mimi! We loved having you come visit and help out so much. |
| First time I found my thumb. |
| Mom loves me and gives me lots of kisses. She can't put me down and she always wants to snuggle me and to be honest, I don't mind at all. |
| I love holding my hands. |
| I told you I did. |
| Dad and mom make sure I can take a bottle and dad enjoys giving it to me. |
| First tummy time. I did really good and even rolled to my side. I really impressed mom and dad. |
| Mom reading me a book about my ancestors. I got to see pictures of Grandpa Glenn who I am named after. |
| Dad's first present to me. |
| Dad imitating how I sleep. |
| Mom snuggling me. |
| 3 Generations of Bailly boys. |
| Dad dressed me up for Mom's birthday. She loved it. |
| Me just looking cute. |
| At my baby blessing. |
| Grandma and Grandpa Bailly at my blessing. I wish Mimi and Papa could have been there too. We missed them. |
| On my blessing day. |
| Grandma Bailly snuggling me one last time before she left. |
As soon as we get all my newborn pictures, Mom will post those too.
2 comments:
Love all of the pictures. We're so happy for you guys!
The birthday hat! Haha. He's adorable. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment