We went to our first work "Holiday" party. I can't really call it a Christmas party because there was no indication of Christmas at all besides maybe the Christmas wrapped candies. The MSICU rented out
Lucca's in Back Bay for the evening. There was food and dancing. I have not danced in a long time and dancing as a pregnant lady is a whole new adventure. I realized, I can't get down low like I used to. A song came on that had us twist down low to the ground. Imagine everyone down low to the ground and me twisting about 1 foot above everyone else. Talk about embarrassing. At least it's obvious that I'm pregnant!
 |
| David's co-fellows: Ryan, Dan, Enid, Peggy, Lisa and a Charge Nurse |
 |
| David's co-fellows: Ryan, Enid, Peggy and Lisa |
Then the following weekend we had another Christmas party at the
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum for the Anesthesia Department. During the party we found out some sad news about a patient of David's, so we stopped by the hospital and ran into Peggy. We love her! She is one of David's co-fellows.
No comments:
Post a Comment