Sunday, November 11, 2012

Boston Bucket List

When David and I moved to Boston, we created a bucket list of things to do while we lived here.  We have slowly been checking off items and this past weekend we were able to knock a few more things off our list. 

Friday we went with friends to Harvard's Museum of Natural History.  It was actually better than I had anticipated and now I want to go back for a more in depth look.


I love Alpacas and David, so it was only fitting to get a picture of them together.

On Saturday we headed out with these same friends and their kids to John Adams' National Historic Park to explore his birthplace, his home(s) and his grave.  After the tour I was impressed by the character of this man.  He did not strive for political office, he felt it was more a duty and responsibility and would have much rather spent time on his farm with his family.  Yet, he sacrificed much for our nation so we could enjoy our freedoms and liberties today.



Birth home of John Adams, Quincy, MA.

John Adams' Home: "Peace Field"

John Adams' Home Library at "Peace Field".  David was drooling over this room.  Someday hopefully David can have an awesome library of his own too.  Maybe not a completely separate building, but at least a room in the house.

Our cute friends the Anderson Family. 
 

No comments: