Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Deliveries

I might possibly have the most thoughtful husband ever. Our friends had their first little girl this morning. Knowing how much I love babies and how excited I am to get to meet their little girl, David helped me to be a part of the experience by video calling me from their hospital room. So even though I am not in Portland, I still feel like I am apart of our life there. Thank you David for always thinking of me!

Being at school, away from David and home for awhile, has allowed me to count my many blessings and to see God's hand in my life. He intricately weaves a pattern out of my life that is more grand than I could ever have imagined and as I sit back and reflect upon it, I am in awe at His love for me. Despite the distance from David, we have grown closer together and we get to "see" each other almost every day. I have been tremendously blessed these past few months and somehow I have made it through 2 months. Only 9 months to go!

2 comments:

Erica said...

aren't husbands just great!!!

Familia Bethers said...

I don't know if I could do it ... so hard I'm sure. You two are one of the greatest couples we know! Glad to hear that you're both doing great.