My little sister, Amber, called to tell me to check my email because her and her husband had put together this video they thought David and I would like. We watched the video and it was awesome so I had to share it with you guys. They made this with their digital camera and just combined a bunch of still frames together so they look like they're moving. I got their permission to post it on my blog since it is so cool.
(If it has problems loading, hit pause right after you hit play and then let it load all the way before playing it again.)
I didn't think much about them making this video since Ambie and Jon are both really creative and Jon is a graphic design artist that has made videos before. Did you notice anything in particular about the video? Pretty creative, huh?
THAT IS BY FAR THE COOLEST way to announce you are pregnant!!!! So creative and well done! Loved it ... thanks for sharing it. I don't even know your sister and her husband, but man, you've got to tell them that was awesome! Gina, how will you and Dave tops this now? j/k
That is such a creative way to tell everyone that you are pregnant and I am SOOOOOOO excited for Amber. I can't believe how creative they are--I loved the video and congrats on becoming an aunt again.
3 comments:
So Amber is prego!!!???? So cool!
THAT IS BY FAR THE COOLEST way to announce you are pregnant!!!! So creative and well done! Loved it ... thanks for sharing it. I don't even know your sister and her husband, but man, you've got to tell them that was awesome! Gina, how will you and Dave tops this now? j/k
That is such a creative way to tell everyone that you are pregnant and I am SOOOOOOO excited for Amber. I can't believe how creative they are--I loved the video and congrats on becoming an aunt again.
Post a Comment