Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie!

I don't generally dedicate a post to each of our nieces and nephews since there are 23 between David and I, but my brother Kenny's youngest, Sophie, deserves a special little post.
Last year Sophie was born on September 19th weighing 2 lbs 13 oz. She was born several weeks premature and was in the NICU for about a month. She was so tiny and precious when she was born. It is amazing to see her today (at least in photos since I haven't seen her in person since she was few weeks old.) She is a little miracle and we love her!

Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!






Isn't she a doll!

1 comment:

The Lower Family said...

Gina, you are so sweet to post about Sophie! It's crazy to think that it was a year ago. Thanks again for all your help at that time. You are the best. I think that is twice you have saved me in a crisis! I pray that I don't have to repay it back when you have yours. I would however, love to repay in some way! Love ya