For any of you that know me even somewhat well know that I have a ginormous sweet tooth. Throughout my life I have generally stuck to the the likes of skittles, starbursts, ice cream and really any fruity candy that is chewy and delicious. Since I have been married, David has opened my eyes to a new sweet. The ever scrumptious vanilla frosting and graham crackers. Many trips to the grocery store I will pick up this snack as a treat for David telling myself during the shopping trip that I can restrain myself this week and save the goods for David. And then without fail, my will gives way to the temptation of this combo in my cupboard. And once again, this week I have fallen. Good thing tomorrow is a new day and the frosting is almost gone!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Yummy Goodness
For any of you that know me even somewhat well know that I have a ginormous sweet tooth. Throughout my life I have generally stuck to the the likes of skittles, starbursts, ice cream and really any fruity candy that is chewy and delicious. Since I have been married, David has opened my eyes to a new sweet. The ever scrumptious vanilla frosting and graham crackers. Many trips to the grocery store I will pick up this snack as a treat for David telling myself during the shopping trip that I can restrain myself this week and save the goods for David. And then without fail, my will gives way to the temptation of this combo in my cupboard. And once again, this week I have fallen. Good thing tomorrow is a new day and the frosting is almost gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny, Damien's big into that too- except he likes cream cheese frosting. After I made Katie and Aubrey's birthday cakes we had TONS of frosting left over so Damien went to Costco and got Graham Crackers. If I would have known I would have invited David and you over!
I love that treat also! I always get the cream cheese frosting. yum:)
Post a Comment